Saturday, February 06, 2010

It's That Time of Year Again!

Bob, Owen, Sydni, Murphy, Boomer and I are participating and raising funds for the Animal Humane Society's 36th Annual Walk for Animals on Saturday, May1st . This event is the largest animal walk in the country and helps support the programs at AHS' five Twin Cities area facilities.

I am asking for your help to support my fundraising efforts and a cause that is close to my heart. This is where we adopted Murphy from. Your tax-deductible gift will make a difference in helping to ensure the health and welfare of nearly 35,000 companion animals annually. The pets in our lives give us a lot. Help me help to give back.

Everyone who donates will be invited to a pool party at our house in June.

You can make your donation online by simply clicking the link at the bottom of this message, or you can mail it to me at 2082 Albemarle Street, Roseville, MN 55113. Please make checks out to the Animal Humane Society.

I know many of you donate to many other causes, so please don't feel obligated to donate.


I'll send a reminder email out in April.

Thank you!

Jenni, Bob, Owen, Sydni, Murphy and Boomer

Click here to visit my personal page.
If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
http://events.animalhumanesociety.org/site/TR/Walk/General?px=1008361&pg=personal&fr_id=1110&et=ddLB7-bKiRXmQMJE5tNlRQ..&s_tafId=15970

No comments: